A leading children’s apparel retailer was looking for an innovative way to bridge the gap between their digital and physical shopping channels, drive repeat visits and purchases amongst existing customers, and reach a new audience of shoppers.
Shopkick kept the retailer top of mind with shoppers at-home through contextually relevant branded lookbook content, high-impact promo units, and videos in the Discover Tab.
Shopkick’s location-based messaging and push notifications helped the retailer reach shoppers on-the-go, drive shopping intent, and encourage store visits.
Shopkick drove incremental foot traffic, sales, and customer acquisition by awarding kicks for visiting, scanning products, and making in-store purchases. Shopkick’s proprietary data shows what goes on in-store, in real time, helping retailers identify who their customers are and fill gaps in the customer shopping journey.
- 2 million store trips driven (289K incremental)
- $15.1M sales-driven (over 27% YoY)
- 16.5:1 ROI (*$27.5K returned in gift cards)
- 242M content impressions delivered as added value
Visa Incrementality Study
*July ’18 – Jan ’19
- 84% share of total spend was incremental
- 43% lift in spend over control group
- 15% share of incremental spend for existing customers
- 85% share of incremental spend for new customers