Shopkick, Inc. (“shopkick”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. Occasionally, a person may feel that content submitted by another user is their property, or is covered by the copyright of someone other than the submitter. Please remember that we are only the distributor of user supplied content and the submitter is the one who has violated copyright if such a violation has occurred. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, shopkick will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to shopkick’s Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample notice below.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site(s) where such material may be found.
- Provide your full legal name,mailing address, telephone number, email address, and your electronic or physical signature.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to shopkick’s Designated Copyright Agent:
c/o shopkick, Inc.
900 Middlefield Rd.
Redwood City, CA 94063
Last updated as of: February 14, 2018